Sun, May 01|
Unbridle Your Creative Spirit #1
[Letting go & finding flow] I believe our connection with our horses and our own creative power is deeply intertwined and the more that we learn how to release our fears around expressing ourselves, we will simultaneously release that pressure from our horses
Time & Location
May 01, 2022, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+1
About the event
4-6:00pm GMT (London)
10am-12:00pm CST (chicago)
**Please make sure to figure out your time zone difference :)
This workshop is for anyone seeking a deeper connection to themselves and their horses, not through any specific method, but by tapping into the inner power that is your creative spirit. Once you learn how to access her and integrate into your daily life, unimaginable possibilities will begin to arise!
There is no "right" way to be creative, just like there is no "right" way to be with our horses. But finding that place of flow and allowing yourself to surrender without fear of expectation or judgments is a massive hurdle that we often don't know exists.
Things that will be covered:
- What is creativity, why do we need it, and why living a creative-lead lifestyle is important
- Meeting your creative spirit and how to heal your relationship with her
- Entering the flow state, what it is, how to get there
- Our personal fears and how we limit our full expressions of ourselves
- Why and how our history (particulary as women) is deeply interwoven with the history of horses, how this shows up and why it's important.
- How releasing our expectations and fears for our personal creativity will help empower ourselves and our horses
- How healing and integrating our relationship with our creative spirit will help spark changes in the world
2 live exercises:
- In this exercise, we will begin to release our fears, doubts, and limitations that we put on ourselves
- You will need a few pieces of paper and some markers (preferably, but crayons or colored pencils will work too)
- We will tap into our inner child and begin the process of unraveling and activating our creative spirit!
- We will focus on being present, connecting mind, body and spirit to music and stepping into the state of flow, truly tapping into the power welled up inside ourselves
- Again, you will need a few pieces of paper and markers
- Before we begin the exercises, we will all introduce ourselves and begin the vulnerable sharing process
- After the exercises, we will touch base and chat about our experiences, what we felt, what we gained from this and how we feel we can apply it in life
- The sharing aspect of this workshop is going to be possibly the hardest part- we are all worried or self-conscious in some way when it comes to our personal creations and thoughts, this is going to be part of the "releasing" process and I feel this is incredibly important and necessary
- This is potentially the greatest part of this workshop
To me, what's just as important as the information, awareness, and application, is the creation of community. Through this workshop you will inherently meet and connect with other likeminded individuals and be able to remain in contact with them through the facebook group that will only grow larger in time. I want to build connections and bridges so that we don't feel alone in this process and have a group of people who will support and encourage the act of creating and sharing without judgment!
What you will get out of this:
- New found inspiration for releasing fear around creating and how to apply this to the relationship with your horse and your life
- Time to sit down and do these mindful exercises, we often don't allow ourselves this!
- Inspiration to keep going and continue to integrate your creative spirit in your daily life
- A mini-workbook of both journal and creative prompts to fuel you
- Connection with like-minded people and a place to have open conversation
- Facebook group that will continue to support and encourage creative exploration in a non-judgmental, safe, space
I can't wait to meet you and guide you through this big release!
Creative Spirit Workshop
+$0.75 service fee
This is your ticket to attend the event, ONE per person attending
+$0.75 service fee0